Born in Genoa 15th february 1943, lived in Chiavari for many years.

He graduated in 1962 at the Art Institute of Chiavari with a degree in pictorial decorations.

He attended classes at the liceo artistico in Carrara.

He qualified as a teacher of artistic education in 1965 and dedicated his time to painting and graphic art until 1976.

In 1975 he exhibited his works in the bramantino gallery at the centro culturale delle grazie, and was present in recent years at many collective art-exhibitions in the region where he received various acknowledgments and prizes.

From 1976 he became interested in sculpture and mainly did the human body in wood, slate and backed-clay.

Many of his works are part of private collections.

He has been living in leivi for about ten years and, although he continued a figurative research in sculpture and interpretation in new materials such as marble and iron, his painting undergoes a change of chromatic and material enrichment tending more and more towards an informal composite research.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

lifepaintingsculpturecontact

home